Question
Posted by: louisa | 2010-06-17

sore toes!!

my toes hurt after work and i need to pull or click my toes several times a day to relieve the pressure!!Help its addictive!!

Well, fortunately, this is NOT usually the sort of addiction that requires the atention of a psychiatrist ! I wonder what sort of work you do, and how long this has been a problem ; what sort of shoes you wear, and so on - an orthopaedic surgeon could advise, if not a GP. If there is no physical basis for the problem and it's purely a bad habit and a nuisance, a CBT or behaviour therapist could help you to break the habit.

2

Posted by: Maria | 2010-06-17

What kind of work do you do?

Reply to Maria