Posted by: info | 2009-11-27

sore tired egs

i had a parathyroid operation recently and constantly feel weak in my legs.
also i was told after my op that if i had done reflexology i would not have needed the operation, is this true

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Dear Info

I cannot comment whether you would have 'needed' the operation or not over email - a therapist would have had to do a case history and also see your lifestyle, including diet and/or medication that you you might have been on.

But I can quite confidently say, yes - it could defiantely have helped (in a broader sense).

But you cannot spend time and energy on what could or could not have been. Deal with the present.
I do believe that reflexology can help you even now to balance your body.

If you are interested in seeing a reflexologist I would suggest you look at this website and find a therapist in your area - the thereapists on this website are all registered. - (click on therapist and then your area).

Wishing you strong health and a balanced body in the future.

Kind regards,