Question
Posted by: Rozi | 2011/06/26

sore throat

I had a sore throat on and off for 2 weeks. Then it came out properly and my GP gave me a 3 day course of antibiotics. I still have a sore throat and my body feels heavy. Could this still be the virus? Also I have phlegm, could it be a postnasal drip? Have had a few mild head pains.

Regards Rozi

Rozi

I receive a lot of posts from people who are experiencing severe symptoms of the flu for at least two to three weeks. I suggest that you get a lot of bedrest, drink a lot of fluids and to supplement with Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc. I also suggest that you reconsult your doctor for an examination and possible blood tests, as well as a throat swab.