Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2010/01/07

Sore throat

I have a very sore and red throat that is getting worse and is accompanied by a headache. I have been using Andolac Spray every 4 hours but there is no improvement. I dont have any cold symptoms. Can you suggest something else.

Belinda

Hallo Belinda
Try viral choice c twice a day but it sounds to me as if you may need antibiotics

2
Posted by: LC | 2010/01/07

Over the December holidays, I have also had an sore throat, so sore I would cry and couldn' t eat anything, and the doctor discovered it was an virus which must walk it' s course for 10 days, as antibiotics won' t work. All that worked for me is an Voltaren injection in the morning and at night just to get behind the 10 days. Hope it helps!!!

Reply to LC
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/07

Hallo Belinda

Reply to cyberdoc