Question
Posted by: ZoeM | 2009/12/07

Sore that does not heal (Diabetic)

My mother is 51 years old. She recently developed a sore that does not want to help on her leg. She can even walk properly anymore. We suspected that she may be diabetic. She has done some test and all the doctors she been say that she is not diabetic. But only her heart beat is very fast and she has High Blood pressure very high.

I really don'  t know what to do. Please help. She is constantly thirsty, hungry after eating, urinate alot, tired, blurred vision. She is in Durban. Can anyone who knows a doctor that can help please share with me the contact details.

Hallo ZoeM
She may have a venous ulcer due to bad circulation in her legs or she may have slight heart failure. I think you should get a second opinion.Look on medpages.co.za "free search" for physicians in your area

3
Posted by: ZoeM | 2009/12/07

Thank you so much. I really appreciate.

Reply to ZoeM
Posted by: John | 2009/12/07

Try " Chemspunge"  for wound that do not what to heal.
Clean with Dettol water and apply :" Chemspunge" .

www woundcare co za

Reply to John
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/07

Hallo ZoeM

Reply to cyberdoc