Question
Posted by: Jean | 2010/11/11

Sore sides

Was sick on Monday and vomited - yesterday (Wed) had bad back ache and side ache when I coughed or sneezed or even laughed. Back ache better today but my sides are still very sore when coughing. Could it be from the vomiting or could it perhaps be my kidneys. Dont want to go to the doctor if I have just perhaps pulled somehing when I vomited.

Hallo Jean
with kidney problems you may have fever, cold shivers, and burning urine. Urine may also be dark, cloudy or smelly. It is tender if someone "thumps" you on the kidney area with a closed fist. (If you put your hands in your sides with thumbs showing forward, your fingers will be over the kidney area)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/11

Hallo Jean