Question
Posted by: vinyl | 2009-03-17

sore penis worried

recenlty my penis started having slight pains on its left side, the pains would be a more when i masturbated of which i did at least once everyday, know i ve started having a concerning pain throughout the whole left side of my penis and the sensations go throughout my left leg and arm (not a pain bt a funny sensation), though i ve always had these sensations throughout my left side ( have frequent pains in the neck and shoulders which sometimes causes headaches). i still get erections bt im scared that this will affect my erections, plz help

Dear vinyl
You may have an infection in the testis or the tubes, rather let your doctor have a look, especially if you have a discharge from the penis