Posted by: Johan | 2012-04-24

Sore penis

Hi Doc,

Recently after having sex with my fiancee the head of my penis would get extremely sore for about 3 days days the head will turn red and its almost impossible for me to pull back my foreskin.

This week though when I pulled back the foreskin it looked like skin flakes on my penis head. And even my foreskin was very red.

My penis also feels a bit dry. My fiancee can be wet, but I will still struggle to get my penis inside her and it really hurts me.

Can you please give me some advice ?

You have inflammation affecting the glands and the foreskin. It is possible that it is due to an infection or an inflammatory skin disease. You will have to consult your doctor for an examination, in order to receive the correct treatment.

Posted by: Dorothy | 2012-05-18

Thanks a lot for the helpful post. It is also my opionin that mesothelioma cancer has an extremely long latency time period, which means that warning signs of the disease may well not emerge right until 30 to 50 years after the initial exposure to asbestos fiber. Pleural mesothelioma, that''s the most common type and has an effect on the area across the lungs, could cause shortness of breath, chest pains, and a persistent cough, which may produce coughing up bloodstream.

Reply to Dorothy