Posted by: Eina! | 2009-11-06

Sore penis

Hi doc.

this past week my penis has got pretty sore. im uncircumsid and when i pull back the skin there is some white stuff on my head. similar look like when you peel from a sunburn. i had a sex with my life last night and now i cant even pull back my skin. im too shy for the doc, what can i do?

Unfortunately, you will have to consult your doctor for an examination and evaluation. In the interim you can apply Apor cream to your penis for a period of ten days, twice daily, as it might be a yeast infection. If it is a yeast infection, your partner will also have to be treated.

I do however, advise that you consult your doctor, in order to have a correct diagnosis made.