Question
Posted by: vinyl | 2009/03/17

sore penis

recenlty my penis started having slight pains on its left side, the pains would be a more when i masturbated of which i did at least once everyday, know i ve started having a concerning pain throughout the whole left side of my penis and the sensations go throughout my left leg and arm (not a pain bt a funny sensation), though i ve always had these sensations throughout my left side ( have frequent pains in the neck and shoulders which sometimes causes headaches). i still get erections bt im scared that this will affect my erections, plz help

It sounds like you need to have a check up - go to your GP or physician and have an examination.