Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/07

SORE ON NOSE

My GSD age 9 years is suddenly developing sores on her nose. It started with one yesterday and this mornign there are 3. Its seems like an open wound but there is swelling aswell. Please help

Dear Anon

Buy F10 ointmnet from a vet/vetshop and if not better in 1 week visit the vet.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2009/06/07

Check if there' s some place she could be injuring herself - I remember some time ago, my Shepherd kept getting cuts on her nose, and then I found she was sticking it through a tiny little gap in the wall, where there happened to be a sharp bit. I blocked it, and problem solved.

Reply to Chill