Posted by: nut | 2013-02-07

sore nuts

for the last few weeks, every time I ejaculate, I get a pain running down into my testicles, it was first to the left testicle, and the last 2 evenings, it has been to the right. Last night I ejaculated with my wife on top, and it seemed a bit better while lying on my back, but not much. The pain starts just before ejaculation, and lasts a bit after, actually last night after felt like someone kicked me in the nuts, but not for long, then the pain goes away, I need to know what is causing this shooting pain, it really ruins an ejaculation,

It is possible that you have a viral or bacterial infection of the testis, epididimis or prostate gland. You will have to consult an urologist for an examination and treatment.