Question
Posted by: Sore Nipples | 2008/10/02

Sore nipples

hi,

I would like to know if anyone knows what to do or even what it means if my nipples has been extremely sore for about 3 days. i ahve PCOS and I am currently trying to conceive.

Could this mean i am ovulating?

Thanks for the response

It is likely to be related to hormonal changes but does not necessarily mean that you are ovulating.

2
Posted by: Sore Nipples | 2008/10/02

thanks so much for the reply, i am really hoping for good news. i will do a test next week because according to the calander i should have ovulated between sunday and yesterday.

Reply to Sore Nipples
Posted by: m' s mom | 2008/10/02

when i fell pregnant with my first child, my nipples were so unbelievably sore, that' s how i knew that i was pregnant, started about a week after ovulation and a week later i found out i was pregnant. i am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Reply to m&#39 s mom