Question
Posted by: smz001 | 2009-03-25

Sore neck and wrists for 2 weeks

Good day. I have been stuffering with a stiff neck and sore wrists for about 2 weeks. I used voltaren tablets and gel for the first week but can only use pills for 5 days, and its still sore. Which type of doctor should I go to. Would I need x-rays or something. What could be the cause of it. I am not in a terrible amount of pain but its very uncomfortable. Please advise

Expert ImageShoulder Doc

Dear smz001,

The best doctor to see is an orthopedic speialist who could confirm the diagnosis and send you for the most appropriate X-rays. He would also reccommend the most relevant treatment

Regards,
Dr Joe de Beer