Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

sore muscles

I picked up a virus which made me quite sick and affected my leg muscles. 10 days later and the virus has now dissapeared but I still have very sore upper leg muscles in fact it is worse now. Do I need to worry or will it pass

Dear Anonymous
Maybe let your doctor do a blood test to see if you still have a lot of inflammation - you may need to take some anti-inflammatories like Neurofen or Voltaren. What worries me is that if the leg muscles are still inflamed, your heart muscle may also be affected and this can be dangerous