Posted by: Sam | 2009-09-17

Sore mouth

The roof of my mouth is VERY sore, and has been for a few days now. This happens often, so I never go to the doctor about it, or I' d be paying through my ears for all the consultations. The problem is nothing seams to help  only Vaseline relieves the pain for a short time. I can’ t eat, anything sweat or salty burns, and when I brush my teeth, my mouth bleeds more than what I’ d consider normal. I want to know why I get this so often, so that I can prevent it in future.

Hallo Sam
It sounds to me as if you have gingivitis and this can cause loss of teeth. You may also have a bleeding disorder or a viral/yeast infection in your mouth. Please see your doctor for a proper diagnosis of the cause of this. Kenalog in orobase works well for sores in the mouth.