sore lung

Hi Doc. I run about 6.5 km every morning and do end up breathing hard, but have no long issues at the time. For the rest of the day, whenever I inhale deeply I get an ache (almost a muscular ache) in the back of my left lung. I' m not sure if it' s a muscle ache, but would that continue for 3 weeks? At night the aching feels worse and breathing while lying down gets slightly difficult at times. What' s wrong with me?

I suggest that you consult your GP for a full examination, in order for him/her to determine if the problem is due to a "lung problem" or an injured muscle. He/she can also do x-rays, as well as a lung function test to exclude any other compelling problem.