Posted by: anna | 2009-07-24

sore lower back

can I get relief from lower back pain with reflexology?

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Dear Anna

Yes reflexology can definately bring relief for lower back pain - (as stated previously). Once again I would look at diet and also your suplementation (magnessium seems to help as it 'feeds' the muscles and is a natural muscle relaxant).
A lot of the reflexologists also use magnetic therapy while doing a REFLEXOLOGY TREATMENT which also helps with back pain. Magnetic therapy helps to increase your oxygen levels in your blood and oxygen is what helps the body to heal.

I hope this has answered your question.

Warmest regards,

Posted by: LN | 2009-07-29

Relief of back pain through reflexology generally requires a course of treatment. if there is underlying disc damage, arthritis or scoliosis, then reflexology on its own has minimal benefit. However, if combined with other therapies like APS and nutriotional supplements sich as MSM (or glucosamine if arthritic), then a much better response is achieved

Best of luck

Reply to LN