Question
Posted by: Jean Tooley | 2011/04/21

Sore Little Right Toe

I have a sore little right toe - seems to be a sore on the inside of the toe - got some ointment from my GP caled Nystacid which I am appying twice a day. The sore is making it very difficult to walk - what can I use for pain that will enable me to walk without pain ?

Hallo Jean
You can take a normal painkiller like Panado, but get some of those round NON-medicated corn plasters with the hole in the middle to take the pressure of the sore area. If it doesn't heal within a week please let your doctor have another look.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/22

Hallo Jean