Question
Posted by: Brit | 2011-06-02

Sore Hips

I have very sore hips, at night if i sleep on one side too long my hips get very sore. Which means that i turn around in my sleep alot. I aslo enjoy walking but after the 2 -3 day it feels like i cant walk anymore. Also feels very stiff if i sit for long periods and then get up.

I do have oesteo arthrites in my back, could it affect my hips?
Please help

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi Brit
Yes it can affect the hips as well- if it really is bothersome have a rheumatologist check it out. Also remember that exercise like walking is good for this- try and keep up the exercise