Question
Posted by: MSR | 2012/01/11

Sore Foot

I am a 30 yr old female. For over a month I am experiencing pain under my left foot. It is below the 3rd and 4th toe. I never hurt it, and it doesnt hurt when I touch it either. the pain usually occurs when walking. Sometimes it hurts most after sitting and feels like a throbbing pain by the whole ball of the foot.

What could be wrong?

Expert ImageOsteopath

This could be a localised inflammation from surrounding anatomy. Have a close look at your footware to see if there is a difference. Otherwise referral of symptoms could from elsewhere. Please consult your local podiatrist or osteopath.