Question
Posted by: Me | 2010/08/14

Sore foot

My 3yr old jack russel is now cripple for almost a week and I dont know If his foot is broken or maybe something bit him? Is there something I can give him for pain?

Hi Me

If you JRT is crippled then I would advise that you visit your vet and have a consult to determine what is causing the lameness. The consulting vet will dispense the medication for pain relief

3
Posted by: Chill | 2010/08/14

If his foot is broken, a pain pill isn''t going to help.

If something bit him and he''s still cripple after 1 week, then in my opinion he''s lucky to be alive.

Nobody can diagnose this without seeing the dog - take him to the vet.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/08/14

Hi Me

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/08/14

Hi Me

Reply to Cybervet