Question
Posted by: christelle | 2009-04-11

sore feet and swollen ankles

I HAVE VERY PAINFUL FEET,WEARING SPLITS AT NIGHT FOR 3 MONTH,BUT MY NKLES STILL SWELL ALOT AND I GET RED SPOTS ON MY LOWER LEGS QUITE ITCHY,I PERSONALLY THINK THIS SWELLING HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY PLANTERS ?BUT IT IS NOT COMING RIGHT,I AM OVERWEIGHT THIS MAKE MY LIVE HELL,BUT I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE RED SPOTS BLOOD CIRCULATION? I AM DRINKING PAREVEEN FOR BLOOD CIRCULATION .PLEASE HELP

Christelle

It is very important to consult a doctor to evaluate your health, as well as your blood circulation to your feet. He/she will also have to exclude bio-chemical imbalance. You will however, have to loose weight and start exercising, for instance in a pool to drastically loose weight.