Question
Posted by: Tinky | 2011/12/06

Sore feet

I''ve been training with a personal trainer now for the last 8 months and been doing really good. A few weeks ago I started experiencing sharp and burn like pains on the sides of my feet especially when we do legs. It''s so uncomfortable sometimes that I cannot finish the reps and exercises. I walk on average about 45 mins on the treadmill every morning and towards the end of the cardio workout the pains come back. When I walk outside the same pains occur. She suggested that I change my shoes but I''m not convinced - I''ve always worn the same brand of shoes with proper support. Any idea what this could be and should I visit a specialist for this? Thanks!

Hi Tinky

I'm not sure exactly where the pain is - the inside or outside? I think you probably need to see a doctor or a biokineticist about it. I hate to pass the buck, but it's total guesswork without that appointment and assessment.

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2012/02/02

Hi Tinky

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc