Question
Posted by: desperate | 2008/08/06

sore feet

hi.

i recently started a new job where i spend alot of time on my feet. my feet become uunbearably sore and i struggle to walk. it feels like i have cuts under my feet. my orns also start to hurt. the other day my calves were so sore that i couldnt walk at all.

please tell me what to do?

also will someone tell me where to get some shoes hat are therapeutic shoes

thanks

Hi Desperate
Get some Therapeutic shoes at Dischem or Scholl's shops and some pharmacies also keep them. Try wearing "flight socks" - you will find in any shop that sells travel stuff.