Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2009-11-05

Sore Elbow

Hi I have been experiencing a very sore elbow lately, I find it is mostly after a day at work where I have been leaning on my elbow whilst typing. It is not sore everyday but when it does hurt the pain persist for about 2 or 3 days and is so sore I can not even rest my arm on the table. Could I have possibly fractured the bone in some way? it is only sore right on the elbow bone, no where else in the arm.
Tammy

Hi Tammy
You may have inflammation in the bursa or gout - let your doctor test your uric acid levels and have a look at the elbow - you may need specific treatment depending on the diagnosis

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-05

Hi Tammy

Reply to cyberdoc