Question
Posted by: liz | 2011-04-12

sore Doc and any one please help

I don''t know how to explain this but you know when you put on your pantie on the sides where the pantie touch the skin my is red and it itchens so much that I scratch is open I have tried al lot of creams but don t know what to use, I thought that it is when I rinse out my panties in sta soft but it is not that.
I don''t have any other problem this there on the sides.
Please help any thing will do.

It could be some sort of allergy. I would suggest that you see your GP.

5
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-04-15

Posted by: P | 2011-04-13

No try changing the material of your under garments. I had the same problem then i stopped washing my towels with detergent just soap and i changed my underwear material and i started using a fragrance free bath soap.

Reply to P
Posted by: Nash | 2011-04-12

I had the same, try baby powder, the area needs to be dry and not damp

Reply to Nash
Posted by: Felicia | 2011-04-12

Try Zambuk..... It helps the itch and burn. It used to happen to me when I still used pads during my period.

Hope it helps :)

Reply to Felicia
Posted by: Fe | 2011-04-12

Reply to Fe