Posted by: Lhoza | 2009-03-13

sore bumps on pubic area

in the past 5 or 4 years I have developed a condition where there is an out break of lumps that are so sore and filled with puss in my pubic area. They come and go and its really bothering me. I' ve had pap smears and the results come back clean. lately i get something like ring worms on the outer part of the lips of the vagina and they itch a lot.I would say I have this when ovulating, which is also an unpleasant experience because I get bloated and have a lot of gas and I cant walk, and feel like sleeping on my tummy and bend forward to ease the pain. This happens every month at least two weeks before my period, every month its a different side of the abdomen.
this is really bothering me and I need to know what I can do especially with the lumps on my pubic area, they make it look bad and ugly.

If the lumps are in the hairy area, they are probably infected hair follicles. These are commoner if you shave the area There are exfoliating creams which you can use to try to prevent ingrown hairs. The red itchiness could be thrush. Canesten usually helps for this.
The bloating you describe is typical of hormonal changes in the cycle. The Pill often relieves these.

Posted by: Kristine | 2009-03-13

I' d go see a dokter asap - doesn' t sound normal to me

Reply to Kristine