Posted by: Nika | 2008-10-31

Sore breasts

Dear Gynae doc and other forumites

I my breasts have been sore for the past few months already now. It just stays sore and I even have sore glands underneath my armpits. It seems like my its become more dark in colour as well. I mean the nipple part. I' ve had problems menstruating the past few years it either comes or disappears again, which has been the case the past 8 months. Could someone please indicate what could possibly be wrong with me? I will be seeing my gynae hopefully sometime next wk. I have been to my doctor and he claims it is my hormones acting up AS USUAL!!:-(

It could be a cyst or a hormone imbalance. You would need an examination and further tests to assess this.

Posted by: Nika | 2008-11-03

Hi All, Thank you very much for your responses I will make sure to keep you up to date as to what is wrong with me.

Reply to Nika
Posted by: Giz | 2008-11-02

Any changes in your breasts - size, colour of nipples, texture of skin around the nipple, lumps etc must be investigated. Best to go see a doctor and have a mammogram

Reply to Giz
Posted by: mel | 2008-11-01

darken nipples and tender breast usually indicate pregancy but could be yr hormones as well.
just see what yr gyne had to say and pls keep me updated as would be interested to know the real answer x

Reply to mel