Question
Posted by: MTP | 2009/11/04

SORE BREAST

HI DOC,
DOC CAN U PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING, IF YOUR BREAST ARE SORE WHAT COULD BE THE REASON EXCEPT FOR BEING A SIGN OF PERIODS, WHAT COULD BE THE OTHER FACTOR INFLUENCING SORE BREAST, OR ANYONE WITH KNOWLEDGE WHO CAN BE ABLE TO SHARE SOME EXPRIENCES. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.

THANX

See above

4

See above

Posted by: LH | 2009/11/05

It could be either.

Unfortunately you will have to wait until after your period is due..... if you are late you can then do a home pregnancy test.... otherwise it is probably only PMS.

Good luck!

LH

Reply to LH
Posted by: MTP | 2009/11/04

I FORGET TO MENTION THAT, THEY ARE SORE AND I FEEL LIKE THEY ARE SO FULL OF SOMETHING THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS , AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FALL PREGANANT OVER A YEAR NOW, COULD THIS BE THE SIGN OF PREGANCY OR WHAT? BUT I AM DUE FOR MY NEXT PERIOD ON THE 13 OF NOV 09, OR MAY BE I AM JUST OVER REACTING BUT I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE.

THANX

Reply to MTP
Posted by: MTP | 2009/11/04

THANX

Reply to MTP