Question
Posted by: Daisy | 2011/01/27

Sore back-side

I have an office 9-5 job and bound to a my desk for most of the day.... recently i have been experiencing serious bum-pains after sitting for too long.... too long is about 10-20 minutes..... i get a funny bum feeling when getting up from the chair, its quite intense,,,,, i feel awkward discussing this with someone and i can t decsribe the pain im feeling........

What to do?? clue-less :-(

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

You need to see your doctor, could be a back problem. Get yourself checked out.

1
Posted by: Daisy | 2011/01/27

Just to add onto this, its on the cushion side of the bum and its like a pressure pain....

Reply to Daisy