Posted by: kermie | 2012-01-30

sore back

Hi there, yeterday I hurt my back while going down a supertube. I was going down on my stomach and then i landed in the water funny and my back kind of curved as my head was out the water. I have just experienced a little bit of disomfort, mainly lower back ache. Took some genpayne and rubbed it with painamor gel. What could it be a sprain? Is that all that can be done, should it go away on its own. It is note sore all the time

You could have sprained your back and I suggest that you consult a physiotherapy for treatment, as this condition can take up to three to four weeks to heal. If it worsen and the pain in your back refers to your hip or down the leg, consult a doctor.