Question
Posted by: Natalie Petersen | 2011-02-08

sore back

I have had a sore back for 3 months. Been to dr,chiro,biokineticist. I still have pain but better. Doing strengthening and walking,am I being impatient or should I be concerned? Thank you

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Dear Natalie
Much depends upon how long you have been in pain, the causes etc..
Care is sometimes extended and necessary to hang in there a little. Chiropractic care is usually very successful - but acute cases may take up to 8 treatments or more before a significant change occurs. Proper advice on lifestyle, exercises etc is also essential and important to look at possible causitive factors such as a bad bed, work ergonomics and so on. Talk seriously to your chiropractor about this .......