Question
Posted by: JuJu | 2011/03/29

Sore arm

Wonder if you can help. I had a D& C done 8 days ago. They had me on a drip. Since then my arm has gotten progressively more sore each day. They whole vein that runs up my arm is very hard and quite swollen, and my arm in general is quite sore and lame most of the time. Should i go see someone or will this get better on its own?
Thanks for your help
JuJu

Hallo Juju
It sounds as if you have an infection/inflammation in the arm. Please see your GP if possible as you may need antibiotics. It may also help to put Voltaren Gel on the area.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/29

Hallo Juju