Question
Posted by: Sammy | 2009-08-31

Sore and smelly feet

Hi there, i noticethat when i were pumps or even now socks with takkies my feet stink alot... I dnt know what to do, my armpits never stink but now days my feet do, may i be lacking something in my body. And my bones on either side of my feet get sore when i were mot shoes, my bones are enlarged or something... What kind of Dr do i go see regarding this

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Sammy

Most shoes these day are made out of synthetic materials which make the feet sweat a lot causing fungal and bacteria to build up, resulting in smelly feet. Try to get good quality leather shoes. Clean your feet properly every day and always wear clean socks. Check your shoes, if they smell really bad you may need to get rid of them because fungus infections can survive in shoes.

It may be that your shoes are not fitting properly and bunions are forming from pressure on the bones on either side of your feet.

I suggest you have a good look at your shoes. They should fit really well, not give you pain or make your feet sweat, even after wearing them all day.

Chris

1
Posted by: Sammy | 2009-09-10

Green cross cost like R 400 for the cheap ones ranging to R700, is there any other places that sell good leather shoes. Can afford that and need like atleast 4 pairs for winter and 6 pairs for summer!!! So what am i to do, and good foot cleaning spray or something as well i could use. Am travelling overseas the week end and dont want to smell on the plain PLEASE!!!!!

Reply to Sammy