Question
Posted by: nn | 2009-09-22

Sore and smelly

Recently I have met someone who love sex. When I am with him, we have it like 4 times a day and it often goes on for nearly an hour. It has been a couple of months when I last had sex and I have never had as much as I am having now. I love having sex with him, the problem is that it hurts most of the time. Even if we had not done it in a few days, and then we do it –  it really burns. Most of the time he also “ comes”  inside of me and for a day or two after that, I have a funny smell coming from down there. I need some advise on how I can prevent the burning sensation (we are always well lubricated) and how do I sort out the smell from down there? i am a very clean person and always clean down there.

The lining of the vagina, mucous membrane, can become irritated and sore from long sessions of sex due to excessive friction. This needs time to heal. The delicate chemical balance of the vagina that maintains the health of the vagina may also be disrupted and can result in vaginitis (infection / inflammation). Symptoms of this include pain, itching and odour. I would suggest that you have a check up or speak with your pharmacist. Treat any infection and avoid vaginal until after treatment. Sex should not be painful. In the meantime, enjoy other forms of sexual intimacy e.g. mutual masturbation, oral sex. Use condoms consistently and correctly to prevent infections. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Advisor | 2009-09-22

for the smell you should get gynae guard from pharmacy.works for me,
but abot the pain i dont know.check with your doctor

Reply to Advisor
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-09-22

Keep ur panties on..
That will sort lots of things out.

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Bozo | 2009-09-22

You met somebody recently, and yet you let hom come in you, was he tested , where you tested,
Sounds like he has a STD or something, and you might have it now.

Reply to Bozo