Question

sore after sex

My boyfriend and I had intercourse on sunday morning. Since then, the entrance to my vagina hurts. It' s like a dry discomfort, and sometimes burns. We didn' t use lubricant, but he didn' t hurt me during the act. What worries me is that he sometimes isn' t scrupulously clean down there, and he has a foreskin which is quite tight. I' m also a little concerned because he' s cheated on me before (a long time ago), and I' m worried that he' s done it again and caught something nasty. Could you please guide me? I' m hoping its just a little thrush.

I can't tell what it is without an examination. See your doctor if you are worried.