Question
Posted by: Damian | 2011-04-06

Sore

My GF insist on putting her finger in my anus while we have sex, she says its good for me but i bleed the next day.Also she has long nails so sometimes i can still see particles in her nail.Is that normal behaviour for her?

Which part, the inserting her finger or the particles in her nails? Many men find having a partner inserting their finger into their anus is very stimulating as it rubs on the prostate gland and be exerienced as pleasurable. It may be that your partner thinks that she is doing something that you will like. If you don't like this, however, feel free to tell her so. One does always have to be very careful with long nails; the lining of the anus is not very thick and can be damaged. It is also important to ensure that anything inserted into the anus is thoroughly washed afterwards in order to prevent the spread of bacteria. It might be easier to use a condom or latex glove if you want to explore this kind of stimulation, also use lubricant if you have any discomfort and you control the speed at which the insertion takes place.

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: A man | 2011-04-06

We are supposed to like it KKK, have you ever heard of the prostate gland? well read up o it and you will see that is can drive a man crazy with pleasure if it is stimulated. A lot of couples partake in this activity, not just gays.

Reply to A man
Posted by: INFORMER | 2011-04-06

I''M WITH KKK ON THIS ONE!!!

Reply to INFORMER
Posted by: KKK | 2011-04-06

what on earth are you on about........hell no.....not only is it not nice it also a little gay. What happens if you like it - then yo start wondering what a penis must feel like, and then you try it too.

Reply to KKK
Posted by: A man | 2011-04-06

It is very nice when a girl does this I know from experience, but she must have short nails and use lube as mentioned by Jack. If it''s done properly it is a very pleasurable experience for sure.

Reply to A man
Posted by: jack | 2011-04-06

It is normal only if you want it, tell her to cut her nails if she wants to do this and she must put lubrication on her finger, she try to stimmulate your prostate, but I think she has no idea what she is looking for.

Reply to jack
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-04-06

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist