Question
Posted by: Painful | 2010-04-15

Sore

HI, i get a sore on exactly the same area on my vagina ( left side on lip - next to where tampon gets inserted) when i get my period. Thats the only time i get it, its quite painful. It pains and when i urinate it burns. Please let me know what this could be, i am not very keen on going to a gynea when its "  that time of the month"  to show it to her. Its a flat open sore.
THank you

Hallo Painful
This may be herpes genitalis (looks like a fever blister on the genitals)especially if it is always on the same spot. You can take antiviral treatment for it. Show your gyne, she will not mind examining you while you are menstruating and the best way of diagnosing it is to evaluate it while it is visible.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-04-15

Hallo Painful

Reply to cyberdoc