Question
Posted by: Anon - Z | 2010-04-14

Sore

HI, i get a sore on exactly the same place on my vagina ( left side on lip - next to where tampon gets inserted) when i get my period. Thats the only time i get it, its quite painful. It pains and when i urinate it burns. Please let me know what this could be, i am not very keen on going to a gynea when its " that time of the month"  to show it to her. THank you

please post your comment on the gynae forum - they will be in the best position to assist you further.

2
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-14

its part of the hormonal change, then you sweat down there it then make you get n pimple. dont pop it just leave it like that, it wil dry up on its own. most women get it.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-14

Reply to sexologist