Question
Posted by: Anon - Z | 2010-04-14

Sore

HI, i get a sore on exactly the same place on my vagina ( left side on lip - next to where tampon gets inserted) when i get my period. Thats the only time i get it, its quite painful. It pains and when i urinate it burns. Please let me know what this could be, i am not very keen on going to a gynea when its " that time of the month"  to show it to her. THank you

This is fairly common and probably related to hormonal changes. Try using KY jelly when you insert the tampon and be extra careful with hygiene at this time.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-16

Posted by: ntonto | 2010-04-14

hi
As a pregnant mom is it safe to use this medication for myself and for a baby: ALUVIA AND AURO LAMIZIDO

Reply to ntonto