Question
Posted by: Kmart | 2008/11/07

Sore

I have difficulty with my stools being quite big when I' m slightly constipated. My " anus"  tears most of the time...it is really sore and uncomfortable. I put germaline on and Preparation H just to sooth it a bit. I suppose it' s got to do with my diet? Not sure but can this not cause problems???

Please help

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult a dietician for a healthy balanced diet. Also note that regular exercise will also alleviate your constipation symptoms. In the meantime, you can take Laxette syrup, twice daily to soften your stools, when necessary.