Question
Posted by: mwah | 2010/11/22

soo good...

I love it when my boyfriend performs oral sex on me, but sometimes he does it only for a while and I want more. I want to tell him, but I'm too shy

It is important for you to be able to communicate what feels good for you. It is impossible for your boyfriend to know what it is that you like unless you tell him. Don't be shy.

5
Posted by: JP | 2010/11/26

Call me next time... I''ll keep going and going and going. I love giving oral to a lady, the taste is just sooooo yummie, you would have to beg me to stop

Reply to JP
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/23

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Bboy | 2010/11/22

Lady if he wants to stop he is going to stop a mouth full of pjuice is not nice the aim of oral is to make your lady cum without penetration so next when he does it try making sounds as if you going to cum any second in his mouth this will motivate him to keep going for as long as you want My wife shared this little dirty trick with me & mdash  she should''t have :)

Reply to Bboy
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/11/22

Boost he''s ego by telling him how well he does it, and then add that he is welcome to do it as long as he can stand because he drives you mad and it is just sooooo sooooo good.

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: topdog | 2010/11/22

If goes down on u then he likes it as well...so tell him that u love that....

Reply to topdog