Posted by: Peter | 2010-07-22

sons girl

I had sex with my son's girlfriend and I feel so guilty...

please consult a therapist for help with this problem. for a therapist, please phone our helpline at: 0860 100 262.

Posted by: Gary | 2010-07-27

And what does your wife thinks of all of this? I hope you are not married, because that makes you no better than her. And everyone is dishing her for sleeping with him, and " maybe she will show her true colors"  and all that bullshit. What about your true colors? I am sorry, no matter how sexy she is, or how much she flung herself on you, hell even if she waved the thing in your face. YOU should have resisted, if you really care about your son''s feelings that much. I accept that we are all fallable and make mistakes so I hope for your sake you learnt a valuable lesson. I don''t know about telling him. You could hope that they drift apart and you never have to tell him, but if not, this girl will ALWAYS have some hold over you - what a delightful daughter in law she is going to be. And also if you do not tell him, she might, in some heated fight in the future, and how will he feel then?? Nah, you have made yourself a very troubled bed in which you will have to sleep. Truth will out. All I can say is good luck, and I hope it works out okay.

Reply to Gary
Posted by: mhwa | 2010-07-23

ungumanyala''shushu ndoda ndini. you''re supposed to take your son''s girlfriend as your own daughter, not to -|- her, which means you can -|- your own daughter moss........nxa sis.........I hate amadoda angenangqondo ngathi ngume...........all they think about is sex.............usislima maan

Reply to mhwa
Posted by: P | 2010-07-23

I thought of that angle but left it alone.

I also thought it is bad that she is unfaithfull towards him and you naturally want better for him. But you can never tell him about your experience.
Best (very difficult!) you stay away from her and if her true colours do come out  they will later on drift apart, and hopefully she does not mention your espacade.

Reply to P
Posted by: Peter | 2010-07-23

i understand that it can ruin our relationship, but if she is willing to have sex with me which we did, what stops her for having sex with someone else.

I can see my son is crazy over her, so how do i inform him, or should i be selfish and enjoy what i can with her and hope that somehow she decides to leave him alone.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: S''khova | 2010-07-22

ubunxilile am sure............unamanyala gqithi.....

Reply to S''khova
Posted by: P | 2010-07-22

Peter, if this is not a bullshit story: The LAST thing you can EVER contemplate to do is to disclose this to your son, not only will he have the normal feelings a man has if someone f. u. c. k. s. his girl, it will totally destroy your relationship with you, it will cause him a hell of a lot of pain.

Just keep quiet about it.

Reply to P
Posted by: Anner Jakkals | 2010-07-22

Peter dont feel bad, these things happen, both of you explored the younger/older side of life and sex, and if the sex is good, why not continue!

Reply to Anner Jakkals
Posted by: dean | 2010-07-22

NNNT you a prick, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get a life

Reply to dean
Posted by: Peter | 2010-07-22

my son is going out with this girl more or less 6 months, but she always make these remarks how good i look for a dad, etc... but when i walked into his bedroom to have a chat with him he has already gone jogging, so she actually just got out the shower when i walked in.

She enjoyed every bit of of me seeing everything.

But she sure went out to touch her all over and i do feel bad for my son, i''m still working on the telling part or not. She asked me not to tell that she always wanted to have sex with an older guy but she told me that she was very impressed and that it''s true older men knows how to make a woman feel, but she went completely mad, she is 20 years ols

Reply to Peter
Posted by: P | 2010-07-22

NNNT wat is jou probleem, waar kom jy daaraan om te praat van rassisme? where was this mentioned, your arsehole. In elk geval, daar is niks fout met ''n beleid van afsonderlike ontwikkeling nie.

Even baboons and monkees don''t mix, jou poepol.

Reply to P
Posted by: P | 2010-07-22

Was it exiting and enjoyable/ Please tell us how it hapened.

I can understand how you feel and that it happened, can''t help if they are young and sexy.

Reply to P
Posted by: NNNT | 2010-07-22

U are all racists Baboons and Monkeys,go and look for baboons and monkeys site elsewhere,not here,pls get lost.

Reply to NNNT
Posted by: XXX | 2010-07-22

Disgusting and if your son finds out,you will lose him too.No sympathy from me I''m afraid.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: TIM | 2010-07-22

What did you want in your sons room, you knew that your son is not home and the girlfriend is in the room, but you stil went in...
You got what you were looking what.
Its a shame what you did...what is this world coming to?

Reply to TIM
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-22

Reply to sexologist