Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009/08/02

son-temper

My son has a temper problem and I want to send him for cbt.We are based in Germiston, where do I go?

You don't mention your son's age. If still a child, he'd best see anyood child psychiatrist or child psychologist near you, for assessment and treatment. If he is an adult, though nobody keeps a full listing of shrinks you provide CBT, the Anxiety Depression Support Group ( number on this page ) lists on their website quite a number of those who do, and could advise ; and FAMSA could probably also advice. He needs a proper shrink assessment first, anyway, to be sore of the causes of the anger problems, so as to select the right treatment. If counselling therapy is needed, CBT would indeed be the right form to go for

1
Posted by: Worried | 2009/08/02

Thank you Cs, he is 16.I was called to his school due to an incident with a teacher and i was not surprised. Please help.

Reply to Worried