Question
Posted by: fins | 2009-03-24

Son - Liar?

About a year ago a mother whose son was in the same after care as mine made an accussation that there had been oral sex between my son (8 at that stage) and her son (5). My son denied this and we took him for a medical examination and was told that there is no evidence of this. But recently my son has been acting up and finally last night I confronted him again and he told me that it did actually happen! He just states it was because he was naughty. He also digs in his pooh and writes on the walls. Where he picks this up and why he is doing this I do not know! But the lying is a problem, a major problem!

I wonder who was being naive the first time round --- what sort of physical evidence could any doctor find, that would establish whether or no oral sex yook place betwen any two people ? Now the pooh play as well, suggests that for whatever reason, his is a disturbed and unhappy little boy, who should see a child psychologist or child psychiatrist for a proper assessment, and a discussion based on the results of that