Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2011-05-24

Son hits girl friend

My son has a lot of anger in him and hits his girlfriend. What can I do? He is 29.

Is it the gf who has told you this ? If so, advise her to report him to the police for abuse / assault, so he can learn that hitting other people when you get angry, is just not acceptable. If he has admitted this to you, strongly encourage him to urgently see a shrink to learn to control his anger and to stop hitting her or anyone else. As he is 29, you can't make him do anything sensible, but at least you can encourage it

3
Posted by: Phil | 2011-05-24

I agree  you should take her to lay a charge. That''s the only way to teach him thats he is wrong  and maybe someone can then explain to him that real men don''t hit woman.

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Romany | 2011-05-24

Not much..... other than motivating the girlfriend to report him to the police so he may learn a lesson and not continue hitting women.

Reply to Romany