Question
Posted by: Concern Mom | 2011/08/24

Son Addicted to CAT/MEth

Good day
My Son is addicted to CAT./Meth and cna not afford to go toa rehab. Is there over thecounter medicine I can get him to help him through the withdrwl . Do you perhaps know of a rehab that takes out patients that is not expencive.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Good day and thank you for your post.
We do not recommend purchasing over the counter medication for withdrawals, this is highly dangerous. Detox should be medically supervised.
For affordable rehabilitation please call 021 790 7779 and ask for details on Akron Addictions Clinic, it is a facility that is aimed at providing first class treatment for affordable rates.
Warmest Regards
The Harmony Team

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/08/30

Good day and thank you for your post.
Warmest Regards
The Harmony Team

Reply to Addictions expert