Question
Posted by: DEBBIE | 2012/08/21

SON 7YEARS POST 601 -606 -631

i am actually shocked by your response, you supposed to be helping people. i specifically mentioned post numbers so that you could go back and read what the original question was, seems like in the wrong profession!!!!!

Like anyone else, I can only try my best to help, and that is what I did with your earlier queries. The way this system works, I absolutely cannot search for or read earlier messages by post number - the numbers don't show at all in the section through which I work. So I'd have to take an hour or more off my other work, to go back through all the other posts, one by one, to try to find yours, hoping that they were signed Debbie, otherwise I'd have know way of knowing which were yours.
I Did offer to respond to your current concerns if you would post a summary of what is worrying you now and in what way my previous responses didn't help at all, but you have chosen not to do so. That leaves me, by your choices, with nothing I can do to help you.
Surely you should be better off consulting a doctor directly, face-to-face, where you can ask follow-up questions and stay there until you understand and are satisfied with the responses you get ?

6
Posted by: DEBBIE | 2012/08/21

100 percent agreed Liza, just very frustrating when subject on first query was 7 year old adhd, and i get asked how old the child is?? the answer on the first post helped a lot. the second post i sent the childs age again, and it gets compared to age and smokling? and then i get accused of " shouting"  on line because I made the fatal mistake of writing in capital letter ( nothing inteded by that) Like i said the bad dreams and insecurity has only started since the operation and just wanted to know if its the op and hospital that has triggered this. Thanks for your heklp Liza

Reply to DEBBIE
Posted by: Liza | 2012/08/21

Making sense of your previous posts and advice - The age of a child will always affect what kinds of help/therapy can be given. Since your son is still quite young, it would make sense that play therapy would be more useful than e.g. talking therapy (which would usually be more useful for older kids).

A child psychologist would be most helpful in this instance. It''s very difficult to give advice when we don''t know exactly WHY he''s having the bad dreams. Once the psychologist has found out what is causing the problems, then the cause/causes can be addressed.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: ANON | 2012/08/21

Had a look at the previous posts, makes no sense to me????? This is the wrong place to try help your son, try a real doctor

Reply to ANON
Posted by: DEBBIE | 2012/08/21

thats totally your opinion , look at the posts mentioned above and see if you can make sense of the 2nd ones? Let me know, all i am trying to do is get help for my son

Reply to DEBBIE
Posted by: Shame | 2012/08/21

You''ve got a problem Debbie,I don''t think you are looking for help here...The DR should just ignore you as you are seeking unneccessary attention.

Reply to Shame