Question
Posted by: MEV Williams | 2010/08/16

Son

Dear Doc,
My 13 yr old healthy and hectic athletic son has ''wart-like'' extra growth patches on his right hand, just above his fingers on the outside of his hand. It actually looks like his skin is just thickening, however when he removes it, it just grows back. Do we have to see a dermatologist for this? Thank you!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi MEV Williams, thank you for the question.

Your family doctor may be proficient with the treatment and removal of warts but in my opinion your best option would be to consult a dermatologist. I would discuss the best treatment options with your family doctor.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/08/26

Reply to anti-ageing expert